THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by ValidBanana
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal BB story
Replies: 3
Views: 13828

Nasal BB story

First off let me just start by saying how grateful I am to have found this forum man. It so ****ing relieving to know that I’m not alone with this BS.

I am currently a college student and athlete. My nasal BB started back in February of this year. I had dealt with BB before when I was younger from ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗