THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Crystal
Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

RaspberryPeach wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:56 pm Hi I live in New York.
Hi, I live in NY too. What part of NY do you live in? I live in Queens
by Crystal
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:16 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: Looking for people to hang out
Replies: 5
Views: 12465
Gender:

Re: Looking for people to hang out

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on this site and have been lurking for a while. I'm a 23 year old female living in NY also looking for people to hang out with. I finally gained the courage to create an account. I have been dealing with bb since the 7th grade and don't know what to do anymore.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗