THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by brak7
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:31 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
Replies: 10
Views: 16480

Re: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day


Wow! Thank you for sharing your similar story. I have also tried GERD medications and they have not worked for me. Other than burping, do you ever experience nausea and sometimes even vomiting from the nausea? In addition to that, I have also read that all the acidity that is coming back up from ...
by brak7
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS
Replies: 5
Views: 3739

Re: Advice on how to mask the BB just for TWO DAYS

I brush my tongue with hydrogen peroxide, it doesn't really help me at all but it might do the job for you. I would suggest maybe going on an extreme diet the week prior to the meeting like only eating fully organic foods, and cutting out protein and dairy from your diet and see if it may help.
by brak7
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:15 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day
Replies: 10
Views: 16480

Re: I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day

I've been lurking on this website for a few years now, but I made an account, just so I could reply to you. It's genuinely crazy, because I have the exact same symptoms as you, and have been through the exact same journey as you. I've gotten a tonsillectomy and it did not help at all and have also ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗