Yes. I can’t find the time to write everything down here. There are a couple of supplements i’ve taken and I’m currently taking for faster healingWorst breath wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:36 pm We will wait for the next update,Do u take any meds or anything while on the process?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 82 matches
- Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
- Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38969
Re: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Yes, there is improvement, but I take supplements for faster healing and I’ve also introduced some foods that help with that (bone broth, aloe juice and chia seeds)Worst breath wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm Have you seen any improvement in these 3 months u stopped eating these food
- Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:42 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38969
Re:
But, it took more than a year for it to get completely fresh. I don't have any digestive problems anymore.
Have you discovered the cause of the food sensitivities?
My doctor calls them food sensitivities , because they’re not really allergies, neither intolerances. We’re currently working on ...
- Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
I’m sorry guys, it doesn’t workAnne2323 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:19 pmI’ve been taking it for just a few days now. I didn’t get the chance to check with other people. I’d wait at least 2 weeks before making a statement.
- Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
Hey Anne
Thanks for posting. Will follow the above for sure. Just wanted to know your status. Are you bb free or is there a reduction in the same ? It’s okay if you reveal the steps gradually but knowing your status will help.
Keep posting.
Currently 40% of it is gone. But as I said, it’s a ...
- Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
Ok guys, I’m back with the news.
I’ve been working with this nutritional coach for a month now and I’m ready to share what I’ve learned with you.
You should know that each and everyone one of us is different, and although some of the tips are general, some will be designed for me so you should ...
I’ve been working with this nutritional coach for a month now and I’m ready to share what I’ve learned with you.
You should know that each and everyone one of us is different, and although some of the tips are general, some will be designed for me so you should ...
- Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
Guys, I have so many good news to share with you, but I’ve been so busy lately. I’ll find the time to write everything here, I promise. Good news, guys!!!
- Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
I’ve been taking it for just a few days now. I didn’t get the chance to check with other people. I’d wait at least 2 weeks before making a statement.
- Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
I feel like this is my journal and it makes me keep going and searching for a real diagnosis and a cure.
So here’s the update.
Biopsy came back negative. I don’t have celiac disease.
What’s next?
Since that diet made me feel better, I still suspect food intolerances. I will work with a dietitian ...
So here’s the update.
Biopsy came back negative. I don’t have celiac disease.
What’s next?
Since that diet made me feel better, I still suspect food intolerances. I will work with a dietitian ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi Anne not sure if you saw my post but I tried S-Acetyl Glutathione (SAG) and have significantly better results than regular Glutathione (GSH). Have you tried SAG?
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7988
I’m currently testing for celiac disease (my dna test came ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BERBERINE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8216
Re: BERBERINE
How’s it going?the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:01 am
I myself tested Positive for SIBO (+21 Hydrogen, +8 Methane) so i started a herbal antibiotics treatment of Berberine, Neem, Black Cumin, Pomegranate, Oregano & Allicin, i heard herbal antibiotics is as good as rifaximin... so i'm crossing my fingers i get rid of it
- Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
Blood test results for Celiac were negative. However it is possible to have Celiac even though the blood tests are negative. I’m waiting for the biopsy test results -i’ll get them in about 2 weeks-
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/8318EBA3-6EC9-4F24-8DFE-D8F9FD00334F.jpeg
I had another endoscopy ...
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/8318EBA3-6EC9-4F24-8DFE-D8F9FD00334F.jpeg
I had another endoscopy ...
- Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BERBERINE
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8216
Re: BERBERINE
SIBO test results came back negative. Berberine does nothing for me.
- Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131521
Re: Glutathione helps
Hi Anne not sure if you saw my post but I tried S-Acetyl Glutathione (SAG) and have significantly better results than regular Glutathione (GSH). Have you tried SAG? I think it's worth looking into since like you, I first started taking regular Glutathione and felt like BB was gone first few days ...
- Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10057
Re: Floating stool
Update: the genetic test came back positive with a high risk of celiac disease. DQ 2.2 and DQ 2.5 in trans.
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/1369D638-E6E2-4412-BB01-5048A875EFE6.jpeg
I am currently on a gluten diet, because I need a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis and for that, I have to be on a ...
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/1369D638-E6E2-4412-BB01-5048A875EFE6.jpeg
I am currently on a gluten diet, because I need a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis and for that, I have to be on a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.