I'm sure they can't make any promises or even speculate with it but I think most of us are willing to try almost anything. At least this would be something that none of us has tried yet.
Too bad it's so expensive. Where I live, it's about 130 € for a single session (which is about the same in ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10571
- Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10571
Re: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
I'm just lifting this topic up after running into this hyperbaric oxygen thing somewhere. They claim that this therapy can change the composition of gut bacteria because of how the increased amount of oxygen kills off the most problematic anaerobic bacteria on the surface of the intestines and can ...
- Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20670
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
The point is not to stay on sulfur free diet for a long time (only two weeks or so). The main idea is to fix the underlying problem by helping your body to metabolize sulfur (molybdenum and some other supplements) and to give it enough sulfur through skin (epsom salt baths). Once the body gets ...
- Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20670
- Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20670
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
Sorry to hear this. It's so common thing to happen: something works at first but then it comes back. So frustrating.
After reading this article (check the link) about how sulfur-SIBO may actually be protective and necessary for our bodies (even though it causes us all kinds of symptoms) I've begun ...
After reading this article (check the link) about how sulfur-SIBO may actually be protective and necessary for our bodies (even though it causes us all kinds of symptoms) I've begun ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
Re: What cured me
I would so much want to believe in colonics as a cure. However, I don't know what to think about the fact that I have gone through colonoscopy and my colon was completely clean. I saw it with my own eyes from the monitor. Only thing I saw there was one small piece of tomato skin (because I had ...
- Fri May 05, 2023 2:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Floating stool
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10065
Re: Floating stool
Just a thought: I recently read about vitamin b1 (thiamine) and especially two forms of it: Benfotiamine and Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide (TTFD). This vitamin is claimed to make transition time shorter through many different mechanisms.
In his article (link below) Elliot Overton says that ...
In his article (link below) Elliot Overton says that ...
- Tue May 02, 2023 5:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
Update: I don't think this was a permanent cure for me. I have had a lot of reactions again. I took both types of meds (Mebendazole and Pyrantel) to be sure. I'll take 1 or 2 more doses but I don't expect them to make any difference. Just making sure I'll get rid of any worms if there was any ...
- Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
I don't smell it myself, so I don't really know but, based on some comments, i believe it's fecal. Lick test smell is cheesy. I don't know if it's room filling but it's strong and can be smelled from a long distance (several meters). Also, not everybody can smell it, which is really weird.
My ...
My ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
Thank you for your support. I have had so many disappointments over the years I've had this problem, so I've become very sceptic about all these possible cures and I try not to give false hope to myself or anyone else. But of course I'm hoping to have found my cure. Or maybe this will help someone ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Possible cause - pinworms
Long story short:
I got info from my kids daycare that someone in the group has had pinworms and everybody needs to consider taking the meds for it as a precaution (including all family members). And that's what we did because I just wanted to make sure we don't have them (we didn't have any ...
I got info from my kids daycare that someone in the group has had pinworms and everybody needs to consider taking the meds for it as a precaution (including all family members). And that's what we did because I just wanted to make sure we don't have them (we didn't have any ...
- Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
Re: Glutathione helps
This is great to hear, Anne! Hopefully you have found an answer :)
For me glutathione hasn't been a magic bullet, I think. I took it for a few days and still got some reactions. I only want to take it on weekends because I don't want to risk making my bb worse on working days. I'll try again next ...
For me glutathione hasn't been a magic bullet, I think. I took it for a few days and still got some reactions. I only want to take it on weekends because I don't want to risk making my bb worse on working days. I'll try again next ...
- Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
Re: Glutathione helps
Low iron may sometimes be related. Lack of iron/oxygen affects every muscle in the body, including esophageal sphincter (probably other sphincters as well). Also it may cause gingivitis and other mucosal problems. And it may cause thyroid problems, too. So many possible ways how it could be related ...
- Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
Re: Glutathione helps
Yes, this is so interesting! I'm glad you guys ended up here, so we can discuss this and share our experiences to see if there's something for us, too, in this glutathione thing.
I had to read this thread a few times, too, to understand this. And I think I need to do it one more time. I'm sure I ...
I had to read this thread a few times, too, to understand this. And I think I need to do it one more time. I'm sure I ...
- Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
Re: Glutathione helps
This thread was the most interesting thing I've read for a long time! Are Ethanklein, Mauricio, Nolab or others still active? I would love to know more about this matter, if there's anything new to know. Have you guys done any tests or managed to treat this or even cured?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.