THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Josh
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:03 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
Replies: 16
Views: 24311

Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years

The mouthwash is called Colgate Triple Action, though I suspect any common mouthwash would have worked the same way. Good luck.
by Josh
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:21 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
Replies: 16
Views: 24311

I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years

I have suffered from terrible bad breath since I was around ten years old. I recall my best friend at school telling me my breath smelt awful and it made me want to die. Throughout my school years and my working years I became very introverted as I noticed that people would cover up their noses if I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗