Dry mouth in a stressful situation happens to everyone.
We have to maintain good hydration.
2 litres per day minimum.
It’s handy to have sugar and mint free gum on hand.
(eg strawberry/berry)
Please see my previous posts on:
NutriBiotic Sinus Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract -
It really ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why does stress make it worse?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3368
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gargling makes my bad breath even worse
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3097
Re: Gargling makes my bad breath even worse
I hope I can help you with what has helped me.
I suffer from PND (post nasal drip)
I’ve been using a sinus nasal spray.
Nutri Biotic Sinus Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract.
It’s made such a difference to my BB.
I’m not having to clear the back of my throat as I used to.
I’m not suffering ...
I suffer from PND (post nasal drip)
I’ve been using a sinus nasal spray.
Nutri Biotic Sinus Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract.
It’s made such a difference to my BB.
I’m not having to clear the back of my throat as I used to.
I’m not suffering ...
- Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26564
Re:
I have found another product.
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up ...
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up ...
- Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My routine
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4903
Re: My routine
Thank you for sharing.
I have found an amazing product in the last week.
Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Made by NutriBiotic. I reckon I’ve tried everything known to man and have had BB for as long as I can remember.
I’ve prayed every day for a cure. This is the best I’ve used.
It seems ...
I have found an amazing product in the last week.
Nasal Spray with Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Made by NutriBiotic. I reckon I’ve tried everything known to man and have had BB for as long as I can remember.
I’ve prayed every day for a cure. This is the best I’ve used.
It seems ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Australia
- Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4774
Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
I have a question?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
Has anyone on this site ever personally met another person who suffers from Halitosis? I have not - and I find that rather odd !! Or are we a rare breed?
- Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4774
Re: Excited to get lab results & acutal causes of bb Bristle Health
Have you tried Grapefruit seed nasal spray?
I’m finding it beneficial for my PND.
I’m finding it beneficial for my PND.
- Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
- Replies: 23
- Views: 26564
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.