THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 11 matches
- Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My morning breath is my best breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2809
Re: My morning breath is my best breath
Actually hallytoesis is right… I also notice that my breath is not that bad when I don’t brush my teeth. But there are days when right after brushing my teeth, people rub their noses or start sneezing as soon as they are closer to me. I have also started believing that without brushing, my breath is ...
- Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24308
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
No I have not stuck to any diet so far.. I somehow got lost trying to identify the real cause of this problem. At times I feel it is from my nose due to sinus, and other times I feel it is my throat.. have you managed yo find any success? Let me know.. would be helpful to exchange ideas
- Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Do you think this has something with the sinuses? I am a bit confused as I feel this could also be a stomach issue..?have you gotten yourself checked for any stomach issues
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
I have not figured out which nostril.. although I feel it is in both my nostril. Do you also have tonsil stones that pop out now and then? I have read that mucus alone does not smell unless it meets with the bacteria. Have you been on medication for silent reflux at any point? 3 of the ENT I visited ...
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Actually I don’t have any pain or numbness.. it’s more of a smell only that I notice. The smell is quite rotten and confuses me as to where it is originating from. I doubt it’s my teeth. I am more inclined to throat or stomach.
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
It is not really a smell.. more like when you swallow or clear your throat and when you exhale through your nose, you might notice a strange odour coming in from throat. Which is very obvious to you.
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
I have read in some posts about deviated septum being a cause for improper drainage. However I must say I have also read content that says deviated septum cannot directly lead to such chronic halitosis. In the above example, I just wanted to understand if he/she also has a deviated septum like I do ...
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
I cannot really say a specific side is worse as the smell somehow manages to spread around the area. But more importantly this kind of smell transmits both from mouth as well as nose. So it’s kind of the worst
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24308
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
This is great to hear guys.. but did you have bad smell coming from nose when you exhale? My nasal odour seems quite strong that it can be smelled by people even 6 feet away from me. Does anyone have this bad taste from their throat when they drink water? As in after drinking water, when you ...
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21427
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Hi
I have a foul smelling post nasal drip. I can feel the smell when I throat clear the dripping. This is been going for years without any solution. I have visited many ENTs and they confirmed I don't have any issues like sinusitis or so. They say it could be an allergy although I have tried ...
- Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24308
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
This is great to hear guys.. but did you have bad smell coming from nose when you exhale? My nasal odour seems quite strong that it can be smelled by people even 6 feet away from me. Does anyone have this bad taste from their throat when they drink water? As in after drinking water, when you breathe ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.