THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21426
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
I think I have a chronic sinusitis. I will focus on this currently.
There are some studies which show the positive effect of using saline solution mixed with baby shampoo for nasal irrigation.
I will try that
UPDATE:
No improvement seen after using the baby shampoo nasal wash. Doctors ...
- Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21426
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
I think I have a chronic sinusitis. I will focus on this currently.
There are some studies which show the positive effect of using saline solution mixed with baby shampoo for nasal irrigation.
I will try that
There are some studies which show the positive effect of using saline solution mixed with baby shampoo for nasal irrigation.
I will try that
- Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21426
Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Not specific to one nostril. I feel the smell when I throat clear. After I clear throat, I feel fresh breath but the dripping will come back shortly afterdangeolgau wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:51 pm Do you feel that the PND is draining on right side of your throat? Also the nasal bad breath is more intensive on right nostril?
- Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21426
chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Hi
I have a foul smelling post nasal drip. I can feel the smell when I throat clear the dripping. This is been going for years without any solution. I have visited many ENTs and they confirmed I don't have any issues like sinusitis or so. They say it could be an allergy although I have tried almost ...
I have a foul smelling post nasal drip. I can feel the smell when I throat clear the dripping. This is been going for years without any solution. I have visited many ENTs and they confirmed I don't have any issues like sinusitis or so. They say it could be an allergy although I have tried almost ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.