THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Kale33
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Passing bb to your children?
Replies: 4
Views: 2070

Re: Passing bb to your children?

I honestly have no idea about the chances but I’m with you on waiting to find my cure. Thanks for sharing ❤️
by Kale33
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Passing bb to your children?
Replies: 4
Views: 2070

Passing bb to your children?

Hello everyone

I saw a few posts about how some passed their bb to their children. I just wanted to know if this is true across the board? My parents don’t have bb and none of my siblings do it’s just me and I’ve had it since I was 18 I’m 29 now. Is there i high chance I could pass it along if I ...
by Kale33
Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

RaspberryPeach wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:03 pm For the females, I think we should do a girls trip. I've always wanted to have one. lol :D
I’m down I’m not far from you! Maybe I can visit you in New York 😂 I’ve never been
by Kale33
Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

I’m a new member but definitely not new to this site. I’ve been suffering from bb for about 10 years now and I’m desperately looking for a cure. I live in Toronto and would love to meet with someone here hopefully we can support each other in this journey and give each other tips. Please pm if your ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗