THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 42 matches
- Wed Jan 29, 2025 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 37342
- Gender:
Re: Antibiotics for bacteria
Maybe you are right. My g.i. doc found that I have a gastritis after endoscopy. So gastritis/gerd/ silent reflux are all related to ACID. When there's a reflux of acid it triggers inflammation of adenoids. And if you have issue with your adenoids, it triggers post nasal drip which causes thick mucus ...
- Tue Jan 21, 2025 9:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 37342
- Gender:
Re: Antibiotics for bacteria
@Omiomi20
What do you mean of 80% solve? Is it manageable, do you still have nasal room filling bb. How I wish we could eliminate at least this nasal room filling bb, I could accept bb from the mouth but this nasal shit, it's affecting me horribly.
What do you mean of 80% solve? Is it manageable, do you still have nasal room filling bb. How I wish we could eliminate at least this nasal room filling bb, I could accept bb from the mouth but this nasal shit, it's affecting me horribly.
- Tue Jan 21, 2025 8:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 37342
- Gender:
Re: Antibiotics for bacteria
I also have the same case, during my nasal endoscopy, the Dr. found I have adenoiditis (enlargement of adenoids). During the endoscopy, he showed it to me in the monitor and I saw there's white pus on that area. He just prescribed me an antibiotics but it didn't work. I asked him if it's possible to ...
Re: Im cured
@spyr Give it a try, follow all the things that i mentioned, it might help you. While you are doing diaphragmatic breathing, continue extending your stomach to the limit, let it stay like that all the time until you will get used to it(make it a habit). I believe that we the same case, If you have ...
Re: Im cured
Not anymore, its gone completely. You need to extend your stomach all the time, until you get used to it and the position of your stomach stays like that.
Re: Im cured
Just a Reminder; Theres no instant cure for (oral/nasal/fecal) type of BB/Halitosis.
In my case, it took me almost a month to see results and improvement(case to case basis). It depends on how you regularly do or practice sticking the stomach out/extending your stomach to the limit. Wait until it ...
In my case, it took me almost a month to see results and improvement(case to case basis). It depends on how you regularly do or practice sticking the stomach out/extending your stomach to the limit. Wait until it ...
- Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:13 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Fluconazole
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16428
- Gender:
Re: Fluconazole
Maria, nice to meet you. Are you also from the Philippines? Me(ryan) and Rissa18 are both Filipino. We are friends on facebook (if you want to join or contact us, just send us a private message)
- Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: God loves us
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12870
- Gender:
Re: God loves us
Please watch and listen to this Inspirational song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxas9Gub5AU
- Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:13 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: God loves us
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12870
- Gender:
Re: God loves us
Life is beautiful. Why cant we see it? Are we blind? No, we're not blind, with bad breath, yes. We are still blessed and lucky to see things in the world. Be thankful and grateful of the breath of life(bad breath or no breath?)Appreciate small things "What is essential is invisible to the eye ...
Re: Im cured
If you have gastritis( Please confirmed it to your doctor ) like me for the better/complete healing of the stomach.
Here are a few easy tips to help prevent gastritis:
Avoid foods that are greasy, fried, spicy, or acidic.
Reduce caffeine consumption.
Eat smaller meals
Stress management.
Reduce ...
Here are a few easy tips to help prevent gastritis:
Avoid foods that are greasy, fried, spicy, or acidic.
Reduce caffeine consumption.
Eat smaller meals
Stress management.
Reduce ...
Re: Im cured
No treatment, no diet, Basically yes, you need to adjust the position of your stomach, so we can accommodate the increase pressure of the swelling. Your posture will suffer, but its okay(I can live with it) Also follow other important tips( in my previous post)
Re: Im cured
The big difference was the sticky mucus in my throat is gone, when i smell my saliva its neutral. Before everytime i swallow something, like saliva, eat food and drink water, people can detect odor (Its my nasal odor and people would comment "who fart") The culprit is the sticky mucus in our throat ...
Re: Im cured
I cant promise that my cure will work for all of us, especially if you only have issue in your mouth,(Most of us i believe/if im not mistaken have mouth/nasal fecal type of bb) But fingers crossed, I hope its just the same or related, maybe most of us only have the worse case( as long as its fecal)
Re: Im cured
Another important tip to get the right posture;
Put your arms at your back, let it cross and hold one hand and Bent over. This will help you maintain your posture and help to support your back.
Put your arms at your back, let it cross and hold one hand and Bent over. This will help you maintain your posture and help to support your back.
Re: Im cured
Guys please trust me, Im confident i can help you with this especially if you are suffering from oral/nasal fecal bb. I will not gain and earn something here. I only have a pure intention to help. I dont want to leave this site/ all of you behind. I want you to enjoy life, like what im experiencing ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.