THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by dragonfly
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:46 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: If it can help anyone
Replies: 7
Views: 14827

Re: If it can help anyone

Hi dangeolgau,
Yes, I was and still am on a diet. I don't eat dairy products because I'm lactose intolerant. I don't eat refined sugar, but I eat lots of fruits and sometimes honey. I don't eat gluten and have stopped drinking alcohol.
I basically eat healthy food like vegetables, fruits, fish ...
by dragonfly
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: If it can help anyone
Replies: 7
Views: 14827

Re: If it can help anyone

Hi kira-kira,
I saw an improvement after the first day. Diatomaceous earth had a laxative effect. I felt that it was cleaning my gut of intestinal parasites, microbes and whatnot.
However, I felt that I was BB-free after about 12-13 days, after the strong garlic smell that appeared on about the ...
by dragonfly
Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: If it can help anyone
Replies: 7
Views: 14827

If it can help anyone

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been suffering from bad breath for a little over 6 years. I believe I have found the cause and the cure, so I wanted to share my experience and maybe it can help other people, because I know how debilitating this problem is.

At first, my breath had a strong ammonia or ...
by dragonfly
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA
Replies: 7
Views: 3741

Re: H PYLORI AND CANDIDA

Hi Niro805, You could take a natural antibiotic instead. I've read that turmeric eliminates Helicobacter pylori. Also, it has anti-candida effects.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗