THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3724
Re: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
I‘m roing a strict Low Fodmap, gluten free and lactose free diet and no i don’t cheat. I think I’ll be doing this at least a few months to heal my digestive system.
- Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3724
Bad breath reduced by 80-90%
Hey guys,
so my bad breath started at like age 14 (24 now)
I broke my nose when i was 12 then 2 years later I had the flu and I remember that my nose was very dry. Then the next day all of a sudden my breath smelled like fart and it stayed like that until I drank alcohol for the first time when I ...
so my bad breath started at like age 14 (24 now)
I broke my nose when i was 12 then 2 years later I had the flu and I remember that my nose was very dry. Then the next day all of a sudden my breath smelled like fart and it stayed like that until I drank alcohol for the first time when I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.