THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Ar53828
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:51 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Idk how much more I can take
Replies: 2
Views: 13283

Idk how much more I can take

I have had bad breath since high school and now here I am at 26 with the same problem. I’ve managed to have temporary relationships with men but all have left me I’m pretty sure because I couldn’t get rid of my bad breath. One guy had even called me “hot breath”. I’ve had to go through both of my ...
by Ar53828
Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:42 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14552

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

Sorry forgot to add I’m taking triple chlorophyll vitamins as well
by Ar53828
Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14552

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

I’m not sure if this will work for you but for me this seems to be working.

For the past week I’ve been taking zinc, b12, and probiotic vitamins as well as otc omeprazole (for possible acid reflux)

I brush my teeth when I wake up and at night with my usual toothpaste (Crest: Scope) PLUS some ...
by Ar53828
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:32 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14552

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

Most likely both (I’m not 100% sure). I notice it even when I am not talking but just sitting in a room for awhile. I’m a very clean person and never had any complaints of body odor from anyone ever so I’m assuming it is coming from my nose as well.
by Ar53828
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Nasal and mouth bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 14552

Re: Nasal and mouth bb?

I have the same issue smh. It’s so bad that my coworkers in my office have set up an air freshener near my cubicle. I’ve tried a lot of different methods to fix my bb but I’ll let you know if I find anything that works
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗