THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri May 03, 2024 8:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16990
- Gender:
Re: I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested
Hola, gracias por comentar al respecto. Ojalá que también comente alguien que lo haya probado para saber cómo le fue.
- Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Hola, soy de Perú. Cualquiera que quiera hablarme no importa de lo que sea no dude en contactarme (si es una chica que se encuentre sola, mejor).
- Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:51 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old
- Replies: 0
- Views: 33014
- Gender:
Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old
Hello everyone, before you continue reading I want to tell you that I don't speak English. I helped myself with the Google translator to translate this text, so if something is not well understood, that is why.
Like everyone else on this forum I suffer from this dreadful "condition" (as doctors so ...
Like everyone else on this forum I suffer from this dreadful "condition" (as doctors so ...
- Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old
- Replies: 1
- Views: 17534
- Gender:
Please read. I am looking for a girl (woman) between 25 and 30 years old
Hello everyone, before you continue reading I want to tell you that I don't speak English. I helped myself with the Google translator to translate this text, so if something is not well understood, that is why.
Like everyone else on this forum I suffer from this dreadful "condition" (as doctors so ...
Like everyone else on this forum I suffer from this dreadful "condition" (as doctors so ...
- Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:28 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16990
- Gender:
I come to comment on something relatively new that can be tested
Hello everyone. Like most of those who come here I suffer from BB. I recently discovered this amazing forum and started reading the suggestions and things to try to try to fix, even a little, this horrible condition.
I come to contribute with a grain of sand something that is relatively new and ...
I come to contribute with a grain of sand something that is relatively new and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.