THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by marieborchert
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Replies: 3
Views: 1331

Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis

No I've never had much mucus but have none now. I also don't seem to have a coating on my tongue. I just had to continually blow my nose.
Please try the sage tea for your sinuses, even if it doesn't fix the breath. It'll make your life a lot easier.

PS it is a teaspoon of dried sage leaves placed ...
by marieborchert
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal BB and Sinusitis
Replies: 3
Views: 1331

Re: Nasal BB and Sinusitis

Hi, I just wanted to share something that's been a success for my sinuses and post nasal drip.

I just regarded as normal the fact that I always had to have a tissue tucked into my bra, and that I had a box of tissues planted in nearly every room.
In the morning, my nose would continually stream ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗