brushing teeth and flossing
drinking lots of water
clean tongue
all not enough for me
use salt water to gargle in the morning for 1-2 min (need to taste a bit salty, about 1/5 spoon with 2 mouthful of warm water, tolerable but not too salty)
this makes a big difference
please try this simple method ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161013
- Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
- Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
seems salt water too simple to solve the problem but it is really very useful. It is quite comparable to chlohexidine effects without the side effects and cost. I have a bad breath measure device and it is really useful to detect the level ( but no need to have one if its not easy to buy for you)
I ...
I ...
- Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
- Replies: 35
- Views: 77295
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
I want to post a new post but might be I am the new member and cant.
just want to say I solved my BB in recent one month
I just do one thing in addition to my routine ( flossing, brushing)
please use salt water to gargle for 1 to 2 min (just half 1/3 spoon with some warm water and taste quite salty ...
just want to say I solved my BB in recent one month
I just do one thing in addition to my routine ( flossing, brushing)
please use salt water to gargle for 1 to 2 min (just half 1/3 spoon with some warm water and taste quite salty ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.