THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mouthwash make my BB worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4524
Re: mouthwash make my BB worse
It is most likely due to sweeteners, mouthwash, chewing gum and toothpaste have that in common. I think the very back of everyone's tongue is what causes the oral and nasal BB for most people. I prefer to use the most disgusting tasting toothpaste and avoid everything with unnatural sugar. I can ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.