THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Dealing with life
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Update- I have terrible bad breath again. It slowly came back little by little every day. I got just over 1 month of completely fresh breath and a normal life. Beyond devastated is an understatement.
I'm so sorry to get people's hopes up. I really believed I had finally ended it, it really felt ...
by Dealing with life
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Yes it did but only for a few days and then it was back to normal bb. The mucous was definitely coming down the back of my throat and sitting there. So with the saline solution, I knocked it all out and cleared out my sinuses.
by Dealing with life
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

Ahh ok that's interesting. I will continue with it then. I actually really like doing it now every morning. I feel it clears me out and I feel really fresh after. It doesn't take long at all. 2 mins in the morning and it's done. It's also cheap to buy. I can't work out how to post a pic but the ...
by Dealing with life
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution


Wowww…Congratulations !!!!

Thank you for sharing.

Yes nasal rinses help me but I am pretty inconsistent with it. Will try to do it 3 times a day as mentioned by you.

One question though…do you still do it 3 times a day or was it just for the first two weeks ?

I recently changed my diet to a ...
by Dealing with life
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution


Congrats, i'll give this ago, even though it probably won't work for me:)... did your breath smell when you were not talking?


Thank you very much.
No it didn't smell when my mouth was closed. Only when talking and now I think about it, I think it was worse when I shouted based on reactions ...
by Dealing with life
Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

Re: I'm cured- saline solution

And just to note, when I tip my head to the side and the solution is going through the other nostril, I breathe a little so I feel the solution going down my throat.

I've never had a white tongue. Its always been 'normal' looking.

Super green smoothies would help for maybe an hour or so.

I ...
by Dealing with life
Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
Replies: 18
Views: 28375

I'm cured- saline solution

Ive been visiting this site for around 20 years, that's how long I've suffered from bad breath. Only recently made an account. I had bad breath from my mouth only, not nasal BB. It wasn't room filling but I'd say you could smell it from 1 or 2 metres away. I've tried sooo many products and spent a ...
by Dealing with life
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try This!!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 2368

Re: Try This!!!!!

Hey, congratulations! I can only imagine the happiness. How long have you been bad breath free from this routine?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗