THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Astice_00
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anxious breath + yellow coating
Replies: 2
Views: 2524

Re: Anxious breath + yellow coating

Hi, thanks for your reply. In this period (for 1 year now) I'm following a diet given by a nutritionist because I want to put up muscle mass since I'm rather skinny. So it has a high content of protein and carbs are in a decent quantity. I will look up SIBO as you suggested and try to see a doctor ...
by Astice_00
Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anxious breath + yellow coating
Replies: 2
Views: 2524

Anxious breath + yellow coating

Hi everyone, I'm new. I've had BB since high school, now I'm studying at university. I feel it increasing and manifesting more when I'm stressed. Problem is that I am a very anxious person and I am stressed even when I go out with my friends or I am at university; the stress comes mainly because I'm ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗