THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GENGIGEL
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10503
GENGIGEL
Has anyone tried the product called GENGIGEL (spray, gel and mouthwash) ? If yes, please share your experience with us. It is said, the spray can help against dry mouth and therefore help with bad breath. I am on a first day, I haven't tested it yet in real life situations, so I can't say very much ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.