THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Thevoidofemotion
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: my story and the cure
Replies: 2
Views: 1707

Re: my story and the cure


I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the ...
by Thevoidofemotion
Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3376

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this


What is your usual diet like? And how many Milligrams of nexium are you taking? I am taking omeprazole 40mg. Every time I swallow people, they start coughing or touching their noses


Im taking 40mg, my diet consists of mostly egg and bread or cereal. Do you smell something in your nose when you ...
by Thevoidofemotion
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3376

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this


Exactly the same thing happens to me. The smell is very strong when I swallow saliva. I was also diagnosed with reflux. What medications are you taking? Are you following a diet?


i'm taking nexium and just following my usual diet pretty much. I have noticed the smell is also very potent ...
by Thevoidofemotion
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3376

Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

does anybody know what might be causing my bb. My symptoms are that I get a very bad smell that I can smell when I swallow but it sometimes appears even when I don't swallow and the smell is very potent through my nose and can be smelt by those around me. My ENT said i had silent reflux and i've ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗