Hey, everyone! I will try to answer some questions, hopefully it will assist in your journey! :)
I was also offered probiotic implant, it is not necessary, I skipped it... it's the environment created by the foods you eat that will dictate which bacteria will proliferate (bad or good).
Hmm..coffee ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 35 matches
- Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
- Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Hey Grateful! You're doing great things! The only extra thing I can think of as a good laxative is Magnesium citrate pills.. They gave me the runs without stomach pains. I took a little more than the regular dose.
I remember tho the smell got worse when i had the runs, since it was smaller ...
I remember tho the smell got worse when i had the runs, since it was smaller ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
As long as the plaque is there, everything you eat will affect the smell.
Once the plaque is gone and there is no permeability anymore, the smell won't escape no matter what you eat.
Good luck!
Once the plaque is gone and there is no permeability anymore, the smell won't escape no matter what you eat.
Good luck!
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Oh girlie, unfortunately, colonics are the latest and most efficient method. When the water is flushed out it goes out fast putting some pressure on the wet plaque to detach and get expelled. I still had old plaque coming out on my third session. It is too hard to eliminate otherwise.
No pills or ...
No pills or ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Hey guys!
Oh Grateful, I pray to the universe for you! An enema would have never worked on me. they are too superficial.
I can't find info on how deep an enema cleanses, but the colon is 1.5m, I mean that's a loooot of space untouched, no matter how deep the enema tube goes (it can't go too long ...
Oh Grateful, I pray to the universe for you! An enema would have never worked on me. they are too superficial.
I can't find info on how deep an enema cleanses, but the colon is 1.5m, I mean that's a loooot of space untouched, no matter how deep the enema tube goes (it can't go too long ...
- Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Ah, good luck and keep us posted on your results!Grateful wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:37 pm My next colonic is a week later so will try the salt water flush then at home. Thank you.
- Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Oh wow, congrats! Can't be pleasant to drink the salt water... did the smell at least decrease?
Ah, the practitioner gave me some mixture, I post the picture here. I am from Sweden, so you probably have other similar products in your country.
Mine are all liquid and taken with food (like a ...
- Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
what products did u use for these results jose?
Haha I'm a girl living in Sweden, but you can call me Jose :-Å
Candida was just a result of bad digestion, along with parasites etc.
The real reason why I got cured was because the colonic irrigation washed away the colonic plaque, the debris ...
- Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
what products did u use for these results jose?
Haha I'm a girl living in Sweden, but you can call me Jose :-Å
Candida was just a result of bad digestion, along with parasites etc.
The real reason why I got cured was because the colonic irrigation washed away the colonic plaque, the debris ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Thank you for all the detailed explanations. This really really helps. And am so happy for you. Wish you the best smelling breath and healthy life throughout.
Planning to add pysillium husk soon. My physician too has recommended me the same. BTW am back to eating dairy, gluten n what not ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Unfortunately I have been dealing with bb since my high school years so it's been over 30 years now. I have tried different cures and they seem to work for a few days or weeks but eventually my bb returns. It's been over a month since I have been using this toothpaste and so far it has given me ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
We wouldn't go near you, lick it yourself.
- Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hope
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6313
Re: Hope
you are suffering from gerd like 90% of people with chronic bb
Hey, just my 2 cents, I had gerd and had an operation to fix it. BB wasn't gone.. The stomach is an acidic environment, the smell doesn't come from the stomach itself. The stomach doesn't smell like poop, it's the colon that does ...
- Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Hey! Glad to hear! I was very surprised myself to see the results, I thought ''Me? Pfffft I don't have parasites, nor candida! I never saw any white spores associated with it..'' How silly I was...
And don't get scared if you might experience herxheimer effect (die off), it might get a little worse ...
And don't get scared if you might experience herxheimer effect (die off), it might get a little worse ...
- Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
Re: What cured me
Oh, glad to hear! Interesting, it's a yoga practice too. There's no doubt that it is a great holistic treatment, no matter what.
I googled a little about Basti Kriya and very positive things came up!
Such as:
''According to Hatha yoga pradipika, shatkarma is a preliminary practice that cleanses ...
I googled a little about Basti Kriya and very positive things came up!
Such as:
''According to Hatha yoga pradipika, shatkarma is a preliminary practice that cleanses ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.