THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 34 matches
Re: Im cured
m on day 2. its like Im a new person. My family and i celebrated this milestone yesterday and just this morning i attended my first mass after a long time. I'm so happy to celebrate life again. i thank God for everything.
I know this procedure that im going to share to you is so simple but this ...
- Sat May 13, 2023 7:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Update: I’ve been experimenting with different antibacterial essential oils and recently tried citronella, tyme & tea tree in peroxide. Seems to be effective. Has a bit of a slight spice feel which I like. I’ll also add that I only put 1 drop of each oil in the maximum amount of liquid the device ...
- Fri May 12, 2023 1:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
You could smell your bb yourself?TheresHope wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:29 am @thejust
Yes room filling.
Smelled like death.
Yes could also taste it in mouth, throat & nose. Tasted how it smelled, rotten.
- Fri May 12, 2023 1:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
@thejust
Yes room filling.
Smelled like death.
Yes could also taste it in mouth, throat & nose. Tasted how it smelled, rotten.
Here's how my bb is:
Room filling, literally.
smells like cheese/feces
Can't taste or or smell it myself, I know I have bb because people react and tell me ...
- Fri May 12, 2023 1:21 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
- Replies: 57
- Views: 70242
Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
As with many of your stories, I’ve tried just about everything for the odor coming from my nose and throat which I inherited from my dad. It first appeared at the age of 4. My grandmother noticed while getting me ready for preschool. I still remember the grimace on her face as she told me to close ...
- Wed May 03, 2023 3:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5860
Re: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
Well, this topic is how to smartly deal with bad breath as a chronic disease and because life goes on and we do not know when the problem will end.
Certainly, we need a partner who lives life with us, and to have children, we live life more naturally, and we enjoy our time.
Likewise, no one ...
- Mon May 01, 2023 12:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5860
Re: How to smartly deal with bad breath that comes from you
Well, this topic is how to smartly deal with bad breath as a chronic disease and because life goes on and we do not know when the problem will end.
Certainly, we need a partner who lives life with us, and to have children, we live life more naturally, and we enjoy our time.
Likewise, no one ...
- Mon May 01, 2023 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
I don't smell it myself, so I don't really know but, based on some comments, i believe it's fecal. Lick test smell is cheesy. I don't know if it's room filling but it's strong and can be smelled from a long distance (several meters). Also, not everybody can smell it, which is really weird.
My ...
- Mon May 01, 2023 12:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
I don't smell it myself, so I don't really know but, based on some comments, i believe it's fecal. Lick test smell is cheesy. I don't know if it's room filling but it's strong and can be smelled from a long distance (several meters). Also, not everybody can smell it, which is really weird.
My ...
- Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
Re: What cured me
Hey guys!
Oh Grateful, I pray to the universe for you! An enema would have never worked on me. they are too superficial.
I can't find info on how deep an enema cleanses, but the colon is 1.5m, I mean that's a loooot of space untouched, no matter how deep the enema tube goes (it can't go too long ...
- Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
Re: What cured me
OP has been completely cured with colon cleanses and this herbal treatment but if you are asking me nothing much has changed for me. But I have been eating so so bad lately. I need to work on what I am putting inside along with the herbs to clean parasites and make sure to keep the colon ...
- Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
Re: What cured me
Hey am noticing unusual fatigue off lately and it can be due to the anti parasite tincture I have started. Googled and it says parasite die of symptoms. Did you experience fatigue ?
Hey, I ordered some of the same things and I was wondering how is it going for you? do you feel much ...
- Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525255
Re: What cured me
Oh wow, congrats! Can't be pleasant to drink the salt water... did the smell at least decrease?
Ah, the practitioner gave me some mixture, I post the picture here. I am from Sweden, so you probably have other similar products in your country.
Mine are all liquid and taken with food (like a ...
- Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cause - pinworms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2489
Re: Possible cause - pinworms
Long story short:
I got info from my kids daycare that someone in the group has had pinworms and everybody needs to consider taking the meds for it as a precaution (including all family members). And that's what we did because I just wanted to make sure we don't have them (we didn't have any ...
- Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131529
Re: Glutathione helps
Anyone know a cure for room filling bb that smells like cheese/feces? (I don't have to talk at all and it would still smell)
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.