THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by abreezy
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Searching for a cure
Replies: 2
Views: 1284

Re: Searching for a cure

I was on antibiotics for 6 months which is why the doctor prescribed Nystatin. I have no idea whether my white tongue is new or old, but I am leaning to old as I would have recognized if it appeared suddenly one day. Yes however, my mouth does feel dry in the morning however I thought that would be ...
by abreezy
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Searching for a cure
Replies: 2
Views: 1284

Searching for a cure

I stumbled across this forum and I am making a post in the hope someone can help. I have had bad breath recently for a few months. It smells fecal and I also have a white tongue which I scrape every time after I eat as well as brushing it 2-3x a day and flossing. My breath always smells bad 30 ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗