Hello, I took 1000 mg pills twice a day (2000 mg in total per day). I hope it works for you too!
Hello,
Congratulations! Your story resonates with mine. I've been struggling with this issue for over 15 years, and it's been really depressing. I had family over for the holidays, and even my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Dec 16, 2024 7:40 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
- Tue Nov 12, 2024 9:38 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
Re: Cured after 15 years
Thank you very much.im trying to find a cure so bad..mine is 24/7.im so glad u found a cure im happy for you.
Thank you. I still can't believe it actually works. If Metronidazole is effective for you, then there’s a chance that this medicine will work as well. Even if it doesn’t, please don’t ...
- Mon Nov 11, 2024 9:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
Re: Cured after 15 years
Hi could you please let me know the brand of Ornidazole.only 500mg tablets available here.and what kind of probiotics did u take?i have the same issue i think.bad breath is coming from my tongue and throat.22years and no cure.
Uh, I'm not sure about the brand. I bought it a few years ago while ...
- Mon Nov 11, 2024 8:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
Re: Cured after 15 years
Both from NOW: Probiotic-10 25 Billion and OralBiotic.
- Mon Nov 11, 2024 8:54 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
Re: Cured after 15 years
I bought it while traveling in China a few years ago.Longtime wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2024 3:17 pm This medicine is not in the US. How did you order it. Thanks
- Sun Nov 10, 2024 2:42 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after 15 years
- Replies: 24
- Views: 283856
Cured after 15 years
I’ve always hoped to share my story if I ever found a cure, and here I am, nearly one year cured. I’m now 40 years old, and I struggled with BB for almost 15 years. Over the years, I tried countless mouthwashes and alternative treatments. At one point, Metronidazole seemed like the best option—it ...
- Sun Nov 10, 2024 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10569
Re: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
I'm just lifting this topic up after running into this hyperbaric oxygen thing somewhere. They claim that this therapy can change the composition of gut bacteria because of how the increased amount of oxygen kills off the most problematic anaerobic bacteria on the surface of the intestines and can ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10569
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Has anyone tried Hyperbaric oxygen therapy? This therapy involves breathing 100% pure oxygen while in a special space called a hyperbaric chamber. The increased air pressure in the chamber helps the lungs collect more oxygen, which is meant to help the body heal and fight certain infections. Since ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.