THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by danymyman87
Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem
Replies: 24
Views: 38976

Re: Food intolerance/food allergies was my bad breath problem

Hello @goodwill,I'm Daniel and I believe I have pretty much the same simptoms as you had , I've seen that your post is from 2013 so I don't expect you to answer really but I also have really bad breath like so bad that others could sense it fro feet away,after 5 min of breathing in a car for example ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗