THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by alphaomegabeta
Sun May 14, 2023 3:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Sinus Nebulizing cured me
Replies: 57
Views: 70298

Re: Sinus Nebulizing cured me

I was cured of bad breath in a week. I tell you my story.
Like everyone here, I have had halitosis for more than 20 years... it wreaked havoc on my life, it even affected me mentally, I suffered severe depression, and I was even treated in psychiatry. I was wondering why me and the worst part is I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗