THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Eggroll
Mon May 22, 2023 4:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3376

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

Hi guys,

Its been now more than a week and I can say that FODMAO diet has helped me with more than half of my BB. No more nasal BB, but still little in my mouth like on a scale 1-10 im about 3or 4-10. I think I have an intolerence with carbs. My stomach is unable to digest certain carbohydrates due ...
by Eggroll
Thu May 18, 2023 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 3376

Re: Nasal bb help needed!! I cant live like this

Hi guys,

I struggle with the same problem as you. If nothing worked yet. You guys should try FODMAP diet.
I tried sooooo much thing (mouthwash, nasal spray, pepto, vitamin, supplement, fasting, eating small meals, Dexilant(for GERD) ... and the list go on) nothing worked more than 30 minutes of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗