First of all, I am Korean and I borrowed the help of a translator, so the sentence might be weird. Please understand.
I think bad breath is a problem with bacteria in the body rather than bacteria in the mouth. For those who have a problem with bacteria in their mouth, oral lactobacillus would have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We might be able to get rid of bad breath with the help of a Vowst. Does anyone live in America?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3164
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.