THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Marksmith
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: One consistent observation over the years
Replies: 0
Views: 18024

One consistent observation over the years

I have suffered with halitosis for about 17 years of my life.

It started in middle school when I hit puberty for some reason and has never stopped except for brief moments.

I constantly have to clear my throat (PND).

I have a white tongue all the time. I have great oral cleaning and always have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗