THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:42 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16970
Re: I think I'm cured after 7 years of post-nasal drip
Do you still have bad breath?
Re: Im cured
Hi, in addition to bad breath, did you also have a white tongue? Is it no longer white?
- Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED ADVICE
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8856
Re: I NEED ADVICE
Hello Uber, I am glad to say I am cured now. My problem was gas coming from my intestine up my mouth and nose. I saw a gastroenterologist and was prescribed rabeprazole, simethicone and meveberine. I am okay now though. I occasionally take Gaviscon sometimes. I hope you are okay too? Cheers
Hi ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.