THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13486
Re: I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!
Hey, there are quite a few and there are some good scientific studies to back it up! Think the main ones are: activated charcoal tablets, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), copper chlorophyllin and probiotics.
- Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 13486
I think I have TMAU - genetic results!!
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I just wanted to give an update on the results of my 23&me genetic results which I have been eagerly waiting on!
Just a little background on me:
The first time I remember having BB was around 11 when another kid in class told me I stink. I’m not sure ...
I just wanted to give an update on the results of my 23&me genetic results which I have been eagerly waiting on!
Just a little background on me:
The first time I remember having BB was around 11 when another kid in class told me I stink. I’m not sure ...
- Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 23andme genetic results?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2899
23andme genetic results?
Hi everyone,
I recently done a 23andme genetic test and I’m just waiting on the results. I have seen a few people on here mention about potential genetic defects causing our issue. I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites where I can send my raw data for further analysis? And what type of ...
I recently done a 23andme genetic test and I’m just waiting on the results. I have seen a few people on here mention about potential genetic defects causing our issue. I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites where I can send my raw data for further analysis? And what type of ...
- Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Breath Institute??!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3280
The Breath Institute??!
Hi guys, hope everyone is holding up ok!
I’ve been seriously considering visiting the Breath Institute, I believe they have locations in Manchester london and Dubai. I’m sure many of you have heard of it. I have seen a bit on here most people seem to think these places are a scam and a waste of ...
I’ve been seriously considering visiting the Breath Institute, I believe they have locations in Manchester london and Dubai. I’m sure many of you have heard of it. I have seen a bit on here most people seem to think these places are a scam and a waste of ...
- Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I’m giving myself a year to be cured.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14436
I’m giving myself a year to be cured.
Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well! I’ve made a few other posts but I’ve come to a new decision lately and wanted to share! I’ve decided I’m not going to let the demon of BB control me any longer, I want a normal life and I’m ready to get it.
For a little background, I’ve had BB since around ...
For a little background, I’ve had BB since around ...
- Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Septal perforation?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3254
Septal perforation?
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well.
I tried to look into this more although I can’t find much info on the forum. I know a few people have mentioned septal deviations can increase PND etc. but I was wondering if anyone has ever had a septal perforation repaired and how did it go?
Back ...
I tried to look into this more although I can’t find much info on the forum. I know a few people have mentioned septal deviations can increase PND etc. but I was wondering if anyone has ever had a septal perforation repaired and how did it go?
Back ...
- Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4221
Does anyone want to chat/meet up? UK
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well!
Like us all, BB has completely destroyed my life and self confidence - I won’t go into detail as I’m sure we’re all in the same situation!
I have never opened up to anyone about my BB before as I’m too embarrassed! But the issue is, I have no idea exactly ...
Like us all, BB has completely destroyed my life and self confidence - I won’t go into detail as I’m sure we’re all in the same situation!
I have never opened up to anyone about my BB before as I’m too embarrassed! But the issue is, I have no idea exactly ...
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3377
Can a decayed tooth cause BB?
Hi everyone! I made another post recently although I noticed it was quite long. Wanted to make a shorter one here to see if anyone has been cured by a decayed tooth?
I have a tooth which is mostly black. It was filled about 10 years ago with an amalgam filling. I have noticed the filling is ...
I have a tooth which is mostly black. It was filled about 10 years ago with an amalgam filling. I have noticed the filling is ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can anyone else not smell their breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3772
Can anyone else not smell their breath?
Hi everyone, just wanted to get everyone else’s opinion on this. Everytime I do the lick test (licking wrist then smelling) I can never smell a thing. I know this isn’t the most reliable test but a few others on here say they can smell their own breath. I’ve never been able to smell my own breath ...
- Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help and advice please! Potential oral issue?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3527
Help and advice please! Potential oral issue?
Hi everyone! Just want to thank you all for this forum! It’s been so useful in my journey.
Here’s a little background on me. I won’t bore you all with the social trauma of having BB - I know we’re all going through the same!
I think mine started around aged 11 (I’m 25 now), when a classmate told ...
Here’s a little background on me. I won’t bore you all with the social trauma of having BB - I know we’re all going through the same!
I think mine started around aged 11 (I’m 25 now), when a classmate told ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.