THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by SkyHigh
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:45 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: My bad breath High School experience
Replies: 10
Views: 26395

Re: My bad breath High School experience



Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.

I passed it on to all my three kids and it's VERY HARD to see them suffer!


Kl I don’t want you nag you but I think that’s an obvious sign to look at your basic genetics. You can do an ancestry DNA and get the raw data and run some ...
by SkyHigh
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:57 pm
Forum: DATING
Topic: 35yr old Male from Dubai. Looking for a female for a serious relationship
Replies: 2
Views: 12923

Re: 35yr old Male from Dubai. Looking for a female for a serious relationship

Hi! I am doing well. I sent you an email to the same address as your nickname ([email protected]).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
by SkyHigh
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:20 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure
Replies: 11
Views: 18177

Re: Told my ex I'll probably die before 35 and it looks like it'll happen for sure

There are many people on this forum that found their cure after 30-40+ years of struggling with this condition. Don’t lose hope, and never ever think about hurting yourself, please. As one guy in the comments mentioned, we basically have nothing to lose, and that’s actually a good thing. Just keep ...
by SkyHigh
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:22 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: 35yr old Male from Dubai. Looking for a female for a serious relationship
Replies: 2
Views: 12923

35yr old Male from Dubai. Looking for a female for a serious relationship

Hoping to find “the one” over here! Who knows 😄
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗