THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Gigi.679
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from London wants to meet up?
Replies: 0
Views: 12708
Gender:

Anyone from London wants to meet up?

Anyone from London here?
by Gigi.679
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom teeth cure?
Replies: 2
Views: 4877
Gender:

Re: Wisdom teeth cure?


By now i've tried so many things & i suspect it's coming from my gut, currently i'm taking a break from antibiotics but soon i'll start them again & see if that works.

I did have some success before with herbal antibiotics so i'm just hoping i can reproduce the same results again.

But from your ...
by Gigi.679
Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom teeth cure?
Replies: 2
Views: 4877
Gender:

Re: Wisdom teeth cure?


I went through the same thing, when i touched my wisdom tooth & smelled my fingers, it used to smell aweful, then i was all happy thinking that i found THE issue, cut to few days after my coronectomy, bb still present & i don't even think the coronectomy helped in any way. have you talked close to ...
by Gigi.679
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom teeth cure?
Replies: 2
Views: 4877
Gender:

Wisdom teeth cure?

I had my wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago, I no longer have a bad taste in my mouth nor do I smell anything on my breath. But I still believe I’m receiving reactions… I really believed that this was the cure for me (they were all decayed and one had a fecal smell). I’m not too sure if this is the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗