THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 5:56 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Dating on bbh.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 38577
Re: Dating on bbh.com
Anyone in Melbourne, Australia?
- Thu May 29, 2025 11:10 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Australia? 29M
- Replies: 0
- Views: 23919
Anyone from Australia? 29M
Is there anyone from Australia? It's so hard to find people to hang out with.
Message me if you're from Australia. I'm pansexual so gender doesn't really matter
Message me if you're from Australia. I'm pansexual so gender doesn't really matter
- Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:14 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Melbourne? 27M
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12094
- Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:20 am
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Anyone from Melbourne? 27M
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12094
Anyone from Melbourne? 27M
Hi,
I'm from Melbourne. Moved to Australia few years ago as an international student.
Been suffering with halitosis for a couple of years now so no social life whatsoever. If anyone in Melbourne or Australia wants to connect, message me.
I'm open to all genders.
Racists please stay away ...
I'm from Melbourne. Moved to Australia few years ago as an international student.
Been suffering with halitosis for a couple of years now so no social life whatsoever. If anyone in Melbourne or Australia wants to connect, message me.
I'm open to all genders.
Racists please stay away ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.