Not anyone have a comment on similar experiences.
Did i posted in wrong section?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7384
- Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7384
Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me
Hi everyone,
Apologies for any mistakes.
I am suffering from bb since i am 13years old. Now i am 34 years old. I have been bullied at my school, college and work and also by family. I quit my job in 2013 because of bb. But restarted my career in 2022 for financial stability. Hence i am again ...
Apologies for any mistakes.
I am suffering from bb since i am 13years old. Now i am 34 years old. I have been bullied at my school, college and work and also by family. I quit my job in 2013 because of bb. But restarted my career in 2022 for financial stability. Hence i am again ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.