THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by HiM
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Replies: 85
Views: 161027

Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.

I have read all your strong waiting for the day you realise that Ppi is the worst for your stomach. We should keep a high acid level in our stomach to kill bad bacterias (which creates bad odour) and kill Candida as well. I hope this information helps you. Good luck.
P.D. Keep your stress away ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗