THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
I swirl a small amount in my mouth and swallow the rest. it hasn't come back for a minute since I've been using it. Not even after I started eating and drinking the products I avoided until now.I didn't dare to stop because my life up to this point was a nightmare.but I only use a very small amount ...
- Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Since the very first time. Like it was cut off. The next morning there was no bad breath either. Since it was used I also stopped using the antibacterial mouthwash.
- Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Hi!
I live in Hungary. What I use is manufactured by Herbion, but it is also used by a German company (Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH) , as I read.You can translate the pages into your language with google translate. The companies also have an email address, it might be worth writing there.
https ...
I live in Hungary. What I use is manufactured by Herbion, but it is also used by a German company (Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH) , as I read.You can translate the pages into your language with google translate. The companies also have an email address, it might be worth writing there.
https ...
- Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
I only take a small amount in the morning and evening after brushing my teeth. My tongue plaque is completely gone ( I only use a minimal tongue scraper after brushing my teeth) and morning bad breath is a thing of the past. Since I posted, the bad breath hasn't come back once.Anything I can eat ...
- Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Unfortunately, there is only domestic delivery as I looked, but I'm trying to find out. In principle, it is a product of Herbion. On their website it is written that they are present in 40 countries. It might be worth writing to them.
https://pk.herbion.com/products/cofnove ... ough-syrup
https://pk.herbion.com/products/cofnove ... ough-syrup
- Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. The syrup contains 7.0 mg of ivy leaf (Hedera helix L., folium) dry extract per milliliter (5-7.5:1). Other ingredients: Non-crystallizing sorbitol syrup (E420), glycerin (E422), sodium benzoate (E211), citric ...
- Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Look at the ingredients. I think it's just a different distributor.
- Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Yes, after brushing my teeth and scraping tongue I swallow the rest. A little is enough (about a small teaspoon).
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Hi!
Yes! It completely eliminated the bad breath that plagued me my whole life. The smell came from the back of my tongue all my life and I tried everything I read on this forum.I can finally talk to people normally without a reaction.The bad breath in the morning also disappeared.Since I've been ...
Yes! It completely eliminated the bad breath that plagued me my whole life. The smell came from the back of my tongue all my life and I tried everything I read on this forum.I can finally talk to people normally without a reaction.The bad breath in the morning also disappeared.Since I've been ...
- Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oravital & Halitosis Bacteria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4567
- Gender:
Re: Oravital & Halitosis Bacteria
Based on the articles referenced by Ade, I started dealing with the necleutum bacterium. The expectorant with sugar free Ivy lead extract mucolytic completely eliminated my bad breath (used a few days ago) ,I found this article about the extract: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9130539 ...
- Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
The best thing about it is that it is much cheaper than the mouthwash I used and I don't have to kill my oral flora to get rid of bad breath.
- Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Hi! I didn't even write a product directly. Believe me, I've tried everything and I've been reading the forum for years.I still can't believe it's working, but even the horrible morning breath is gone.I don't use any mouthwash at the moment. I really hope it doesn't come back, because even the ...
- Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 28821
- Gender:
Hedera helix extract work for me!
Hy Everyone! I have struggled with halitosis all my life. A week ago I bought a sugar-free one containing Hedera helix Lextract expectorant. I rinsed a small amount in my mouth and after that I immediately felt that my mouth was fresher. After brushing my teeth and scraping the tongue, I gargle with ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.