THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:16 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22073
Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
24, female - I'm mainly here for consolation and to talk to other people with similar experiences. I've had bad breath from GERD since high school or earlier, and it's gotten worse in the past few years. I feel like I've tried everything -- PPIs, famotidine, Gaviscon, Gaviscon Advance, D-Limonene ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.