THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by minimalist
Mon Nov 17, 2025 9:37 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m not living anymore
Replies: 7
Views: 11452
Gender:

Re: I’m not living anymore

Famotidine definitely exists in your country under another name, it's an H2 receptor blocker (similar to what PPIs do but for H2 receptors)
by minimalist
Fri Nov 14, 2025 12:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I’m not living anymore
Replies: 7
Views: 11452
Gender:

Re: I’m not living anymore

You should do more research on you gut there is clearly something off that you managed to partially cure but eventually it came back.

You should look into: SIBO, microbiome dysbiosis and check,celiac intollerance and H. Pylori.

You definitely have acid reflux you have all the symptoms (and when ...
by minimalist
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Browser Extension that store raeded threads
Replies: 0
Views: 19632
Gender:

Browser Extension that store raeded threads

Lately I was reading many threads using the search function with different keywords. I came across a problem: I noticed that I was reading the same threads repeatedly, but I only realized this when I was halfway through the post. So, I decided to write a browser extension that would tell me when I ...
by minimalist
Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:16 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
Replies: 12
Views: 22068
Gender:

Re: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc

I'm in your same exact situation, and when I say in the same situation I mean this post could have been written by me, without changing a single word. Even the age is the same.

Same symptoms with the same intensity.
Also most of your thoughts and general mental state reflects mines.


"I don't ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗