THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by hopeful1117
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
Replies: 5
Views: 24427

Re: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure

I started to notice this when I was 17, I am in my 30s now.
by hopeful1117
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
Replies: 5
Views: 24427

Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure

Hello, I wanted to work with anyone who suffers from BB. Let's work together for maybe a month or two, and we try different approaches together and see which works best. The problem with our sickness is that it's so difficult to tell if it's working or not. So I think it would be best that we have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗