***** I don’t CONDONE OR RECOMMEND YOU TRYING THIS METHOD. I am simply sharing my experience of what has worked for me. *****
I had bad breathe for as long as I remember… mine is fecal BB with nasty taste/coating in mouth. Sometimes fecal, sometimes sour, No nasal BB.
Like many unfortunate ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed May 29, 2024 12:55 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Out of desperation I tried this thing and it worked…
- Replies: 1
- Views: 17946
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.