Hi this is my first post on this new account, but I am a user that has been active for nearly a decade. I decided to change my username for more anonymity.
I don't talk about this problem to literally anyone - even my family. I cant even really say it out loud to doctors. I always skirt around it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zoom support group?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 13468
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.