THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Lisa123
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure
Replies: 5
Views: 24422

Re: Who Wants to Work With Me Finding the Cure

I’m have not been on for years. Plz look at dr Gerry Curatola on ig. He explains everything about bb. And I bought the toothpaste it’s been 3 days and it’s amazing I’m not a sales person just suffer for years and sometime is helping it’s revitin I can’t create a new form it’s not letting me. Plz try ...
by Lisa123
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip
Replies: 20
Views: 21414

Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip

I’m have not been on for years. Plz look at dr Gerry Curatola on ig. He explains everything about bb. And I bought the toothpaste it’s been 3 days and it’s amazing I’m not a sales person just suffer for years and sometime is helping it’s revitin I can’t create a new form it’s not letting me. Plz try ...
by Lisa123
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: May be some temporary relief?
Replies: 25
Views: 46927

Re: May be some temporary relief?

I’m have not been on for years. Plz look at dr Gerry Curatola on ig. He explains everything about bb. And I bought the toothpaste it’s been 3 days and it’s amazing I’m not a sales person just suffer for years and sometime is helping it’s revitin I can’t create a new form it’s not letting me. Plz try ...
by Lisa123
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:13 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc
Replies: 12
Views: 22061

Re: Feeling hopeless, socially anxious, etc etc

Hi guys. Plz look on ig dr Gerry Curatola he created Rivitin and it’s a prebiotic toothpaste that has changed the whole taste in my mouth. I don’t know how to post this but buy it it’s on Amazon I’m a suffer that had been on a lookout and I been using for 3 days and I have not bad taste anymore. It ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗