THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by 4EverFaith24
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hedera helix extract work for me!
Replies: 30
Views: 28828

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!

Hello all,
I'm new to the forum and although I'm not happy about 'why ' I'm here, I'm grateful and thankful. I didn't know if I was the only one with this disorder, disease, illness or curse so I started researching. I too have tried a lot of things and products and nothing has worked. It's very ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗