THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon May 13, 2024 6:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breath that smells like Horse manure?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 23192
Breath that smells like Horse manure?
Does this type of bad breath fall into any categories? Are they any solutions to fixing it? I brush my teeth and tongue, breath smells and taste fresh for about an hour and then it smells like this Horse manure again. If I wanted to have fresh breath throughout the day, I would have to brush hourly ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.