THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found a cure!! (for myself)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11226
I found a cure!! (for myself)
Im 25F at the moment and ive had halitosis as long as I can remember. I had crooked teeth and I thought that could be the reason, put braces, nah - didnt help. I also flossed my teeth every night and cleaned my tongue with NaCl because its white coated, was better but also didnt helped. My mom had ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.