Hi everyone,
I haven't posted on here in a very long time, I do have a read of recent posts every so often but it was becoming very depressing thinking about bb so I try and limit the time.
Anyway I just wanted to post that I received my second TMAU test results, and they are showing up positive ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 57 matches
- Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU test results
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1715
- Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw food diet
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2084
Raw food diet
Hey everyone haven't posted recently as just been waiting for some money to go ahead with wisdom teeth removal etc, but in the mean time was going to start a raw food diet as have lots of bowel problems.
Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be ...
Im a bit worried in case I do it wrong, for example not excluding all things which I could be ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lymphatic System
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12286
I thought this was my problem a few months ago, so started lymphatic system massage (there's videos on YouTube which might help some people). Also deep breathing, some exercise like jumping up and down help lymphatic system. I lost interest in it initially, but thanks for bringing it up i think it's ...
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy is it worth it?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3719
- Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy is it worth it?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3719
Shit4breath
I'm in the same position as you really as I need to choose what to have. I've been refused nhs wisdom teeth extraction and ENT referall so am going to have to pay myself. I've managed to get a loan for about £3000, which is enough to get either a tonsillectomy or wt extraction. I'm more ...
I'm in the same position as you really as I need to choose what to have. I've been refused nhs wisdom teeth extraction and ENT referall so am going to have to pay myself. I've managed to get a loan for about £3000, which is enough to get either a tonsillectomy or wt extraction. I'm more ...
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can average people inhale bb directly into their nose?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4839
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
I merely commented that I thought it was an ignorant thing to say, you were the one that started using stupid emoticons. I just think if you are rude enough to insinuate that my breath is caused by my smoking then you could have made the effort to either do some research or communicate your opinion ...
- Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mercury fillings
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1564
It's definitely something I want to rule out, am planning on removing mine in January, but its £100 for each tooth, am gonna have to get a couple done at a time. How long has your tooth been cracked for? One of mine is cracked too, I never had any problems with it until I got a filling, now have a ...
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
In my opinion blaming bad breath on smoking is a cop out used regularly by doctors and dentists, and we are all here because our condition is not a case of 'brush your teeth more and dont smoke and you'll be cured'.
We should've helping each other not making uneducated diagnosis of other people's ...
We should've helping each other not making uneducated diagnosis of other people's ...
- Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
- Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get a 100% accurate breath test - please help
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7690
I really wish I had someone who could give their honest opinion, it is so hard sometimes to know how bad your own bb is. My sense of smell has become terrible in the last few years I can't smell much, dentist said he's never smelt bb on me, yet other people have told me to brush my teeth and I get ...
- Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 13580
timeforchange, since your getting denied, you need to fib/lie more about your condition. First maybe try to switch docs, since your is so stubborn, and then say your tonsils are painful, and you pop out stones. As far as the wisdom teeth, tell them your in bad pain. You know, I never had to beg my ...
- Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy tomorrow morning.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 13580
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.