Hi, I came across your post and I was wondering if you still suffer from bb.
Have you been prescribed any antibiotics? I always have bb but my breath is worse when the back of my nose gets dry. I’m not allergic to anything, I don't know why it gets extremely dry sometimes but that seems to make my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Nov 07, 2024 5:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Nasal BB story
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13821
- Tue Nov 05, 2024 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
- Replies: 11
- Views: 37353
Antibiotics for bacteria
I’ll keep my post short
I’ve suffered from bb since age 12. I’ve seen countless of ENT doctors and tried everything without success (netty pot, mouthwashes, grapeseed extract etc). I’ve had a septoplasty and my tonsils removed.
I always have bad breath but the smell is way worse when the back of ...
I’ve suffered from bb since age 12. I’ve seen countless of ENT doctors and tried everything without success (netty pot, mouthwashes, grapeseed extract etc). I’ve had a septoplasty and my tonsils removed.
I always have bad breath but the smell is way worse when the back of ...
- Tue Nov 05, 2024 4:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics for bacteria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 14136
Antibiotics for bacteria
I’ll keep my post short
I’ve suffered from bb since age 12. I’ve seen countless of ENT doctors and tried everything without success (netty pot, mouthwashes, grapeseed extract etc). I’ve had a septoplasty and my tonsils removed.
I always have bad breath but the smell is way worse when the back of ...
I’ve suffered from bb since age 12. I’ve seen countless of ENT doctors and tried everything without success (netty pot, mouthwashes, grapeseed extract etc). I’ve had a septoplasty and my tonsils removed.
I always have bad breath but the smell is way worse when the back of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.